Please make sure to also read the pages with information on Shipping and Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations, Damages and Undelivered orders.
Retail Product Purchases:
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Locked in the Cellar Creations:
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the bound terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including any import/export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- We accept Pay Pal, Cheques, e-Transfers or cash or credit card on delivery or pickup (please let us know in advance if you want to pay with credit card).
- Shipping costs will be added to total order. Locked in the Cellar Creations remains the right to charge additional shipping fees if there are unforeseen changes in the shipping costs due to weight / size / delivery location, or if the web shop miscalculated the costs.
- Sales tax will be applied where applicable.
- We are not responsible for any Duties or Taxes, when you place an order from outside of Canada.
- ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE DELIVERY
- All products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from date of invoice.
- Accessories shown on product pictures may not be included.
- Products are hand made, so small variations in colour and/or design may occur. Photos may vary from actual products.
- Locked in the Cellar Creations is not responsible for typographical errors on descriptions, pricing or images.
- Any item on our site with no price means it is either out of stock or we will get back to you with a quote.
- Locked in the Cellar Creations is not responsible if your order is not delivered in time for an event, if you did not communicate the date of this event before placing your order. You may be eligible for a refund.
- Locked in the Cellar Creations is not responsible for any delays in shipments due to trucking company delays / air delays / sea delays/ customs clearance delays / strikes.
- In no event will Locked in the Cellar Creations be liable for any damages or injuries, however they may occur, related to any products sold through Locked in the Cellar Creations’ online business, retail business or wholesale business.
- If for any reason Locked in the Cellar Creations has to turn your account over to a collection agency due to lack of payment you will be responsible for all Attorney / Court / or any other fees that occur to collect the debt.
- We will not refund any orders or take returns due to issues out of Locked in the Cellar Creations’ control such as natural disasters, global warming or Zombie Apocalypse.
Did you really read all of this? We applaud you!
Last updated: January 21, 2019