When you wear our Cheek Wound Prosthetic it will give the very realistic and disturbing effect of the side of your face having been torn off, exposing the eye socket, cheekbone and teeth.
The prosthetic is as anatomically correct as possible (for something that is worn on top of your skin, of course). It shows off ‘your’ eye socket and zygomatic bone protruding over the muscle behind it, and lots of skin flaps sticking out to give the injury depth and realism.
We hand paint every single prosthetic, and take pride in painting the injuries very lifelike and giving the teeth a shiny top coat so that they look very real.
One hand-crafted latex appliance with super thin edges for easy blending. We use soft, flexible latex that we pre-tint so it goes translucent on most skin tones
– Comfortable to wear: the eye and mouth are left free so you can talk, eat and drink without any restraints.
– Designed to fit most adult faces. Available for your right side only.
– Pre-tinted latex ‘skin’ goes translucent on most skin tones. Available in Light, Medium or Dark skin. Skin tones won’t be an exact match, but if you select the one closest to you, it will blend invisibly because of the translucent edges.
– Full application instructions included.
– Liquid latex, adhesive and theatrical blood required. NOT included.
Check our Prosthetic FAQ for instructions & tips & tricks on how to get the best results blending in prosthetics.