This brand new Reptile Prosthetic Set consists of a face piece going around the left eye, and a separate scaly patch that you can wear on your arm, hand, cheek, ankle, or whichever other body part you want to be a part of your make-up.
If you wear glasses, you can put them back on after application is completed. The prosthetic is flat in the nose area, so that it won’t get in the way.
We craft our prosthetics out of tinted, flexible latex, in the skin tone of your choice (light, medium or dark). We make them with super thin edges that go translucent, for easy blending. You can be a reptile creature in any colour you want, because the prosthetics come unpainted.
Contains 2 unpainted pieces:
– 1 Face piece for the left eye
– 1 Scaley patch (approx 8×10 cm/3×4 in)
– Hand-crafted, latex appliance with super thin edges for easy blending.
– The scales are unpainted. You will get the best effect if you paint the spaces between the scales darker, and highlight the scales themselves.
– Pre-tinted latex ‘skin’ goes translucent on most skin tones. Available in Light, Medium or Dark skin. Select the skin tone closest to yours – skin tones won’t be an exact match, but it will blend invisibly because of the translucent edges.
– Full application instructions included.
– We recommend using latex prosthetics on adults and teens only, NOT recommended for children.
– Liquid latex and skin safe adhesive required for application. NOT included. See here for a kit with everything you need for a successful application
Check our Prosthetic FAQ for instructions & tips & tricks on how to get the best results blending in prosthetics.