We love sharing our extensive knowledge on everything related to SFX make-up with people who are interested to learn more about it.
In the past we have given seminars and workshops for special interest groups (Hamilton Film/Video Makers), at conventions (Dark Carnival, Hamilton) and for students learning the trade (Sheridan College, Oakville).
- “History & Development of SFX Make-up” (seminar);
- “Secrets of the Big Screen” (seminar);
- “A Closer Look at Famous Make-ups” (seminar);
- “An Introductions to Special Effects” for kids;
- “Casting & Prosthetic Making” (workshop);
- “Successful Halloween Make-ups” (workshop).
Other seminars/workshops possible. Usual seminar length is 1 hour, but we can easily talk longer if given the chance!
Contact us for more information & quotes.