Terms and Conditions
Retail Product Purchases:
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Locked in the Cellar Creations:
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the bound terms and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including any import/export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- We accept Pay Pal, Money Orders, Cheques, e-Transfers or cash-on-pickup.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR RETURNS AFTER 30 DAYS
- Any shipping costs will be added to total order
SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Shipping Charges May be adjusted due to weights, sizes, location of delivery in the world and will be added to total invoice.
- Any sales tax will be applied, where applicable.
- All products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from date of invoice
- Any accessories are sold separately. Photos may vary from actual products.
- Locked in the Cellar Creations is not responsible for typographical errors on descriptions, pricing or images.
- No C.O.D. orders.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY BE ADDED DUE TO WEIGHT / SIZES / AND LOCATION OF DELIVERY
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE DELIVERY
Returns and Cancellations:
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS ON PROPS OR PROSTHETICS AFTER HALLOWEEN OCTOBER 31ST
- In the unlikey event that you need to return something please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. Any returns sent to us without first obtaining prior authorization will be returned to you.
- Products may be returned within 10 business days of receiving the product.
- Product damage claims must be made to Locked in the Cellar Creations within 2 days of delivery.
- No used products will be credited.
- There will be no returns on Undead Doppelgangers as these items are custom made and approved by the client before shipping. Any parts which arrive damaged will be replaced at the client’s request.
ANY PRODUCTS RETURNED MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION / PACKAGING OF HOW YOU RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS
- There will be no cancellations allowed in excess of 7 days after placing an order. In addition, orders in the process of being shipped cannot be cancelled, however you may contact us for a return within 10days once you receive the order.
Locked in the Cellar Creations is not responsible for any delays in shipments due to trucking company delays / air delays / sea delays/ customs clearance delays.
Please allow extra delivery times for all international orders.
All claims / shortages must be reported within 2 days of delivery.
We will not accept any claims after Oct 31st of non receipt of goods or damages.
We are not responsible for any Duties or Taxes.
In no event will Locked in the Cellar Creations be liable for any damages or injuries, however they may occur, related to any products sold through Locked in the Cellar Creations’ online business, retail business or wholesale business.
If for any reason Locked in the Cellar Creations has to turn your account over to a collection agency due to lack of payment you will be responsible for all Attorney / Court / or any other fees that occur to collect the debt.
Any item on our site with no price means it is either out of stock or we will get back to you with a quote.
Merchandise has to be returned in original condition before any type of credits are issued.
We will not refund any orders or take returns due to issues out of Locked in the Cellar Creations’ control such as natural disasters, global warming or Zombie Apocalypse. Did you really read all of this?
Revised Feb.27, 2015